Our success is based on high-quality products, being flexible with our customers and highly motivated employees who enjoy working in a company with flat organisational structures. We want to continue growing. We’d love for you to be a part of it.
- Become part of an experienced team and work with us to find solutions in the areas of development and design engineering.
- You will contribute your knowledge in the planning and design engineering of switchgear and automation equipment to our processes and be an active part in our collective success.
- You will be responsible for creating circuit diagrams and programming PLC controls and frequency inverters, taking into account the relevant standards, guidelines and customer requirements.
- You will continue to develop existing products in line with market and functional requirements and commission them before delivery.
- The position of responsible electrician will see you assume technical and supervisory responsibility for the electrotechnical areas of our company.
- You will develop and modernise technical manufacturing facilities in our production environment.
- You will prepare calculations and drafts, as well as technical documentation including risk assessments and operating instructions.
- You will use your expertise to advise our sales staff and customers on technical aspects and support production/scheduling, quality management and procurement.
- You enjoy developing new design ideas and implementing them together in a goal-oriented and structured way.
- You have successfully completed your degree in the field of electrical engineering or similar and already have professional experience in the planning of electrical systems in special mechanical engineering.
- You are familiar with and confident in using Microsoft Office and an ECAD programme. Knowledge in E³.schematic would be a benefit.
- You ideally have knowledge in the areas of switch cabinet construction, control system construction and PLC programming.
- You already have experience in the area of project work and have a good command of English.
- A permanent contract and a dependable workplace
- Working hours: flexitime available
- Employee saving schemes
- Occupational pension scheme
- Employee and women’s parking space
- Direct train connection (300 m away)
- Office canteen + free hot and cold drinks
- Friendly environment and a great team in a family-run company environment
- Fast decision-making processes
- Independent working style with development potential
- Performance-related remuneration paid on time
haacon hebetechnik gmbh | Josef-Haamann-Str. 6 | 97896 Freudenberg am Main, Germany