If you only need one of our lifting systems for a certain period of time or making a purchase is not a worthwhile decision for you, we offer a range of devices that you can rent. Get in touch with us!
Companies are obliged by law to have their work equipment (plant, equipment, machines and tools) inspected at regular intervals by a competent person under Sections 3, 5 and 6 of the German Occupational Health and Safety Act and under Sections 3 and 10 of the German Ordinance on Industrial Health and Safety. This inspection includes a safety assessment of your work equipment as a supplement to the required risk assessment according to the German Ordinance on Industrial Health and Safety, which can be carried out by a competent person (Technical Rules on Operational Safety [Technische Regeln zur Betriebssicherheit, TRBS] 1203). In practice, this is usually done in consultation with the manufacturers. This means that we also offer you the opportunity to comply with this legal obligation, including the risk assessment, together with us. Our specialists do this for all lifting systems on the market.
The requirements for these inspections are based on the operational conditions; we can determine the exact scope together with you after reviewing your situation accordingly. We carry out the following work for all lifting systems, regardless of the manufacturer:
Statutory inspections according to
- German Ordinance on Industrial Health and Safety (Betriebssicherheitsverordnung, BetrSichV)
- German Social Accident Insurance provision 54 (Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung, DGUV V 54)
- German Social Accident Insurance guideline 309-007 (Deutsche Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung, DGUV G 309-007)
- End of service life
- Manufacturer’s instructions
- Operator training courses
- Training to qualify as a competent person for testing in accordance with the German Ordinance on Industrial Health and Safety and German Social Accident Insurance provision 54
- To perform maintenance and repair work
- Maintenance (internal/external)
- Repairs (internal/external)